What is an Academic Statement?
Academic Statements are official documents issued by, or signed, under the authority of the Academic Registrar. Please see the Academic Statements website for a full description of what is available and how to obtain them.
Note that many Academic Statements are free and not all are obtained via this platform.
For answers to further questions go to ask.unimelb .
Digital or Hardcopy (Paper)
The standard issue is digital. Digital documents are uploaded to the MyeQuals digital repository, and you will receive a link via email. Should you require a hardcopy please specify in your order using the relevant selection and select “delivery” on checkout.
- 10 - 15 working days for all products except
- Nursing, Physio and Health Sciences forms and other detailed professional accreditation forms (8 weeks)
- Academic Transcripts for Before 1974 studies or at an amalgamated institution (e.g., Hawthorn Institute of Education). (8 Weeks)
You will be notified via email when your academic statement has been shipped (transmitted as an electronic document or uploaded to MyeQuals).
Delivery (uploading) Timeframe (in addition to processing time):
- Digital (MyeQuals): 2-4 hours from the time of processing
- Domestic courier - up to 2 weeks
- International courier - up to 4 weeks
Please note that there is no refund for the reason of "change of mind" within the University's Refund Policy. It is important to be sure that you need the document that you are purchasing and take the time to double-check your payment when you are in the Check Out and Payment steps.
More than one Destination
If you want your digital/electronic academic statement transmitted to more than one destination please do separate orders for each.
Using the system:
Special Instructions text box: Use to write in any special requirements for text or shipping.
Upload Forms and personal identification when needed. Any documentation uploaded about your Scholarship, Awards, or extended completion date is beneficial.
Check carefully - before you tick authorise:
- that your personal details are correctly entered
- that you have uploaded any necessary personal ID or forms or documentation
- that you have the correct quantity of academic transcripts selected
Debt (eg Fees, Library fines) will delay the provision of your academic statement.
Completing students: On completion of your course, you will receive a free digital academic transcript automatically in MyeQuals.
Currently enrolled students: You may order a Digital academic transcript for $21 via my.unimelb.edu.au
Please allow plenty of time for the issuing of your academic statement you need for Visa purposes.